28 Meditation Intensive
We think you’ll love it, this is a 28 day program to immerse yourself in the meaning and spirit of meditation while creating health and wellness in your body!
Get in touch with your inner self. Grow spiritually and learn to let go of things that do not serve you.
Each day is packed with information to help you understand more about meditation and its versatility. You will have four weeks of accountability and guidance, learning different methods of meditation. It will help you to find methods that work best for your personal growth and will give you the best advantage in creating a viable meditation practice. Even though it focuses mainly on the spirit, you’ll create positive changes in your mind and body as well. It is an experience to not be missed!
Meditate like your life depends on it because it just might!
Physical Benefits of Meditation
- Increased Brain Activity
- Decreased Blood Pressure
- Decreased Breathing Rate
- Lowered Adrenaline Levels
- Decreased Coritisol Level (the Stress Hormone)
- Lower Systolic Blood Pressure (main cause for strokes)
- Increase in Telomere length
- Increased Melatonin
- Reduce Insulin Resistance
Do you have
have a family history of:
High Blood Pressure
Meditation has been shown to impact the body in ways that can help to prevent or aid in healing these illnesses.
New Year, New Practice Group Begins In
Welcome to the 28 Day Meditation Intensive
Join us today!
- You will get a packet, educating you on the benefits, history, and methods of meditation.
- You will learn that everyone is different! We are not going to tell you which methods to use in your daily meditations, but encourage you to keep an open mind and experiment with styles that are new to you.
- You will learn all about fitting meditation into your daily life.
- You will find out which tools may aid you in deepening your meditation.
You will learn:
- We are going to teach you about using meditation to combat stress. Your body will thank us for it.
- You are going to learn that you can find deeper satisfaction in your daily activities by incorporating meditation into your routine.
- We will teach you how to create a deep and meaningful meditation discipline.
- We encourage starting small and slowly building upon your discipline, at your own pace.
- Find out about the different ways to meditate.
- 28-days of inspiration, direction, accountability, worksheets, and fun.
- A One on One Visit with Ana Maria