Mindfulness and Meditation
You likely have seen your share of graphics and other memes to support these quotes, which further motivate you to quickly become enamored with all things Gandhi and beyond. You may even feel its best to be sitting cross-legged while reading this.
It’s quite easy to get lost in all the shiny new ways that the concept of going within can be presented. However, at the end of the day, I know that all you’re looking to do is get some relief from the common tensions of life that can make you feel disconnected, distracted and downright out-of-body.
You want the peace and connection that is part of a high quality life.
Keeping it Simple.
Wouldn’t you love to be able to NOT question your sanity when it seems like your world is falling apart before your very eyes?
It’s more tangible than you may think.
There is No Right or Wrong to Meditating!
The beauty about true meditation is that it’s a one-size-fits-ALL!
Sitting in lotus position with your eyes closed tight and your hands in seemingly weird formations is not the only way you can become more present with yourself at any moment.
Neither is feeling like you have to stick with one kind of meditation. There are many ways to practice meditation according to what you need, which can include meditations for:
- Manifesting desires
- Connecting more with nature
- Cleansing space in home or office
- Practicing more self-love
- Being more aware of your body
- Overcoming addiction
- And even washing your dishes!
…In ALL Walks of Life
- Promotes relaxation
- Helps heal illness
- Cultivates more “chi” or inner life force energy
- Encourages the development of more positive traits, such as patience, love, generosity and forgiveness
- Can be done anywhere and at any time
- Encourages discipline
Keep It Coming!
I want to see you happy, in flow and at peace in your life right where you are. I also would love for you to have something that you can always refer to, no matter what your background is. There are no limits to the benefits that meditation can provide you.
Through my six-week Intro to Meditation course, you get full access to all the meditation tidbits I gave you above, including others such as:
- More detailed advice on meditation tools
- Breathing techniques
- How to incorporate meditation into your busy life
- Balancing your chakras
- Learning how to relate meditation to your specific faith
- Overcoming resistance and recognizing blockages
- Adding mantras and affirmations to your practice
- And many more great resources!
Your world has just expanded with the realization that you now have knowledge that can help navigate through life a little better. Take a deep, refreshing breath and embrace the newfound mindfulness on which you are embarking.
Contact me now using the form below or call me to schedule an appointment. ~
Supervised by Dr Cynthia Coronado LPC-S
© 2017 Ana Maria Serrano. All rights reserved.