Epsom Salt Bath is Vital for Detox
A detox bath with Epsom salt is one of the greatest healing therapies that can help to facilitate the natural detoxification system of the body. In this modern world, we are more subject to the toxins than ever through the food we eat, the air we breathe and even the medications we take. Toxins harm the body by irritating and destroying it. Detoxification is the way the body removes the harmful compounds naturally. However, we can also help out the body by a detox bath as it encourages flushing out of the toxins efficiently
It is imperative to improve our body’s capacity to detoxify and dispose of the waste, while limiting our introduction to toxins. A detox bath is one of the best healing therapies that facilitates and enhance the natural detoxification process of our bodies. Let’s have a look at the various health benefits of the detox bath.
1. Health Benefits of a Detox bath
A detox bath is usually made with Epsom salt which helps to draws out toxins, but has many health benefits that are listed below:
1. Eases Stress
Stress has a very negative impact on the health of your mind body and soul. So just relax and avoid stress as much as possible and the detox bath is imperative for that matter.
2. Improved Sleep and Concentration
It also eases the nerves promoting good sleep and helping you to concentrate better on things. Epsom salt has amazing healing and relaxing properties which lead to an improved sleep and concentration.
3. Better Functioning of the Nervous System
It helps the nervous system to work in a better way by relaxing the nerves. The nervous system then commands all the organs in an improved way.
4. Regulate enzyme activity
The bath also helps the body to regulate its detoxification system hence regulating the enzyme activity to help the body in various functions such as digestion and removal of the toxins effectively.
5. Promotes production of insulin
It also promotes the production of insulin in the body to regulate its required levels in the body and hence help in an improved functioning of the body organs and functions. They are NOT recommended for people with diabetes.
6. Flushes toxins
It aids the body in flushing out the toxins and helping it to get rid of them in an improved way for an amazing functioning of the body systems.
7. Pain Relief for headaches, cramps and spasms
It also helps to relieve the pain from headaches, cramps and spasms by relaxing the body and the nerves.
How to Draw a Detox Bath
- Take 2 cups of Epsom salt and 5 drops of lavender essential oil to a full tub of water.
- The water should be hot as we need to create the perfect and nice sweat for some detoxification to take place.
- Add a cup of baking soda to neutralize the chemicals and enhance mineral absorption.
- Immerse your body in this water all the way up to the neck and soak it for a good 20 minutes while keeping your eyes shut and indulging in some breathing exercises.
- After soaking get out of the tub and take a cool shower without using any harsh soaps and shampoos to let the nutrients absorb in the body.
- Apply a natural moisturizer like body butter and avoid eating immediately.
- Drink some filtered water and rest to rejuvenate.
So, go ahead and indulge in a detox bath with the Epsom salt to relieve yourself from the toxins and pains.
Ready to take detoxing to a next level? You have to do my Spring Detox. We’ll detox mind, body and social media! lol It’s a holistic detox designed to leave you feeling wonderful inside and out.